AngelinaLewis

Trading Sex For D License (Was: Fastest time to D licence)

I got my "D" a while ago. I was dating my AFF instructor at the time, he just signed off my card and recommended I pay extra for the “D” which apparently allows you to jump wherever you want.

We were in a relationship at the time and he wanted to take me to all the boogies without any hassles. I just wrote a check and my D license arrived a few weeks later. It’s the only license letter I’ve ever had.

What is the difference between them anyway?

Angelina

edited to add: I got flamed for asking this in a different thread but I never got an answer!?:S

PAs removed by slotperfect

You are a troll who is and you seem hell bent on destroying one of the best dropzones in the world...

Please nobdy listen to this little person who is bent on making skydiving look unsafe. She is constantly making herself seem stupidly dumb and that money can buy everything.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Quoted PAs removed by slotperfect

You are a troll who is and you seem hell bent on destroying one of the best dropzones in the world...

Please nobdy listen to this little person who is bent on making skydiving look unsafe. She is constantly making herself seem stupidly dumb and that money can buy everything.

wow, i really like your sense of humour, you don't take everything seriously at all do you :D quite obviously she's just joking around... why are there so many serious people on here? it's almost as if skydiving must be worshipped like a religeon and not slighted by joking around at all.

relax and chill out B|

wow, i really like your sense of humour, you don't take everything seriously at all do you quite obviously she's just joking around... why are there so many serious people on here? it's almost as if skydiving must be worshipped like a religeon and not slighted by joking around at all.

relax and chill out

The thing is mate is that all of her posts are making the people that trained this person shit.

Have you read her posts? they are all saying that if you train at elsinore, you can buy your D license whiole doing AFF, that packers should get paid less, that jump tickets should go up and then making light of the tragic flight 93.

There are alot of newbies reading these posts and it is not something they should be reading, that you can buy your 'D' license with only having 25 odd jumps? come on, there is no humor in that. If this is a real person, she has just made her AFF instructor at one of the greatest dz's in the world look like a criminal.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Well now!

Notice that I removed this garbage from the original thread. I simply wanted to point out that kbone-ing your instructor boyfriend like an untameddog just to get a D license is extremely bad form. Almost as bad as setting up alter-ego usernames just to troll the topical forums and waste everybody's time.

Take an "extended" leave of absence from General and keep your troll bait to yourself.
Arrive Safely

John