moto89

Every feeling of that first exit wraped up in one shot

I think my face pretty well describes everything going through my head. :D This is from my first jump on saturday. Can't say enough how awesome it was! Simply amazing, I think the most fun thing I've ever done. I'm going back on saturday for level 2. Can't wait!

Anyways I just thought this was a funny/neat picture and I'd share it. :)
Less talking, more flying.

Oh my god, this picture has made me so happy! You have no idea, actually.

I recently moved to California to go to college, and all I can think about is how much I miss home.

Well, your picture is most undeniably from my home DZ in New Mexico. There is no way I could have missed Elija's crazy ass beard/hair hanging out there in the wind. And judging by the jumpsuit and helmet, Kelly was your main-side instructor? Who was your photographer? (I think Adam is the only one out there with stills... maybe Matt?)

Anyway, glad to hear you enjoyed it. Those guys are the best, have fun with it! Tell them Alex said hi, if you would.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Too cool! And correct on all three counts. Kelly was my FJC instructor and Elija jumped my reserve side. Adam did an amazing job on the photos as that was one of 65 (every one of them a winner). Everyone is really great out there.

I'm going out today, I'll be sure to say hi for you.

-Alex (also)
Less talking, more flying.