thepaintballguy

Swiming in the Air doesn't work so well!

Yup, I did my first hop-n-pop today and lets just say it was interesting! First off I have not had anything go wrong in any of my jumps so far, but that all changed today. LOL

Anyways I jumped from 4500ft to do my first real pull. When I let go of the plane I was so concentrated on getting that parachute out that I sort of forgot to arch. So I started kicking. Well after I started kicking I flipped over on my back and ended up throwing my PC out and looked down and saw it at my feet. At that point I was thinking, "Oh geez this is not good!
" Well it ended up NOT getting tangled on my feet so it flipped me over and then I got 3 line twists (which I had never gotten before). Once i kicked out of those all was good. I had a great landing except for the fact that there was 1 tree in our landing field that is about 4 feet tall and I managed to land right next to it and then the parachute landed in the tree. All in all it was a great jump, a little shoken up, but no big deal. Tomorrow I am doing my first AFF jump! I can't wait for that!!!

Thanks again Dave and Roy! You guys rock!!!

Josh

Blue Skies
Q: Why would someone ever want to jump from a perfectly good airplane?

A: Why Not?

I did my first hop-n-pop today

Case of beer! :D

I jumped from 4500ft to do my first real pull

Case of beer ! :D

so it flipped me over and then I got 3 line twists (which I had never gotten before).

Case of beer! :D

Tomorrow I am doing my first AFF jump! I can't wait for that!!!

Case of beer! :D will be owed for that jump too ! So be sure to bring four cases of some really good shit to the dropzone tomorrow, now don't even think of "good shit" being no keystone light shit, I mean some real beer!:P:P:P:D:ph34r:B|;) (they'll love ya forever)

p.s. congrats
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

"I am only 19 so I can't buy it."

So what ... you still owe BEER ... so you take enough money with you for one of the "adult" jumpers to make a beer run for you.

NO EXCUSES when beer is owed!

Kids.......:S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~