shveddy

Skydiving Chain of Death

the stupidest thing I've seen so far this year

Why? To a whuffo, the skydiving you do is stupid. You choose your level of acceptable risk; they choose theirs.

Probably not as dangerous as people think, but if everyone did it regularly we'd be getting incidents all the time caused by this.

Fine; when they put "doing a Mr. Bill" on the A license check card, I'll worry about it.

the stupidest thing I've seen so far this year

Why? To a whuffo, the skydiving you do is stupid. You choose your level of acceptable risk; they choose theirs.

Probably not as dangerous as people think, but if everyone did it regularly we'd be getting incidents all the time caused by this.

Fine; when they put "doing a Mr. Bill" on the A license check card, I'll worry about it.

Feel free to run with scissors, I ain't stopping you and wouldn't want anyone else to stop you.

SON OF A BITCH!

Just watched Gypsy Moths recently (+1 on the wingsuit hilariousness) after having a conversation about doing THIS EXACT THING. That just took a lot of wind out of a few people's sails... bummer.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

hmm odd, plane looks familiar as well... i wonder if this had this happened down the road at a dz that starts with an L the jumpers at this dz (i think) here would have complained about how unsafe it was.

don't flame, just independent observation

No, they probably wouldn't have.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.