MAsi

Holiday + AFF 1 - 7!

Hi dere,

i'm from austria and i plan to make a trip to the Usa to make holiday and the AFF Level 1-7 too!

I've just one problem i'm not sure were is the best place for. I'm searching for a nice pleace were i can make holidays and it should be a good and cheap(i'm student) skydivingschool close to it.

I would be nice if you can give me a info witch can be the best place for my plan.

nice greetings from Austria, Marcell

What month are you traveling and which side of the US do you want to be on? Are other things important to you like a party atmosphere at the dz, access to showers/bunkhouse/food, local attractions?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hi

Me and a friend of mine we plan to come in autumn from Sept. till Nov. !
The place should have a nice nature and nice peoples and a option for a cheap accommodation too! Party atmosphere sounds good but thats not our main motivation ;)! We want to make jumps as much as possible. We are both paragliders so i've there is a possibility to make some flight it would be perfekt.
I heard Eloy should be perfekt for starting skydiving but if there is another better place please tell me!

nice greetings

eloy is awesome, not gonna say anything bad about it, i love it there, but if you want cheap, there is no doubt Lodi. the cheapest in the country, not to sure of the dz atmosphere but i know its cheap, eloy and elsinore i know first hand are awesome atmosphere's if thats what your going for, also elsinore has a bunk house and im sure eloy does too
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

Hi Marcel,
Lot of good drop-zones BUT if you are serious about wanting to maximize the training to get thru AFF1-7 then you really should pick a location with a tunnel nearby/onsite...some time there will significantly increase your chance of rattling thru the levels in the shortest time...tell your AFF instructor/DZ what you want to do and they should be able to book you in for both..worked for me at Deland (Skydive U do a Tunnel AFF program i highly recommend) but Eloy. Perris etc too...
"Work hard, play hard and don't whinge"