Rover

ParaNZ is no more

I believe that ParaNZ, which was 1 of the 3 Part 149 organisations in New Zealand, has gone down the toilet. So anyone who has or intends to have a license / rating from this organisation may want to ensure that their status is still valid.
2 wrongs don't make a right - but 3 lefts do.

It has for the time being, the operation I just bought into a week ago was under ParaNZ but fortunately I/we anticipated this scenario before it actually happened and jumped ship to the NZSA (quite prompt and professional). It took only 4 days with the appropriate paperwork.

ParaNZ may or may not regain its part 149 but I wasn't hanging around to see.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

It has for the time being, the operation I just bought into a week ago was under ParaNZ but fortunately I/we anticipated this scenario before it actually happened and jumped ship to the NZSA (quite prompt and professional). It took only 4 days with the appropriate paperwork.

ParaNZ may or may not regain its part 149 but I wasn't hanging around to see.

For us up North that are interested, can you explain that a little better...did the operation 'lose' the 149 or did they 'let it go' because of some other business interests?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~