Zydrius

import from NZ

:)
Do a search on this subject it has been answere here before, I'm not being short I just wanted to give you an answere right now.

There seems to be a hit or miss to this process, DHL if your speaking about aerosports NZ, AND I do reccommend calling them directly to ask this of them, anyways
DHL seems to tac on about 60 us, on a 1900 us amount. BUT not all the frieght carrirers are strict about the duty, there are many exceptions if the value of the item is below a certian amount...

There is a customs declaration form in most post offices, I forget the numb er, but I just sent some pricey stuff, 2000.00 us to russia and this shipmant was classified as exempt, I had to enter some big number on the form in the classification section and that was it. On the reciving end in the ukrain they had a 500 us limit, but the tax was very small the purchaser told me how to send it to show the russian brass to ignore the package duty.

It's too bad that you can't find someone in NZ to inshure it and send it privatley, the us trade deficit is with china and walmart NOT NZ.
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."