SkyCoi

Prescription Sunglasses

Anyone interested in prescription sunglasses, I have nothing but good things to say about www.metalsunglasses.com (I worked with a guy named Matt). Excellent communication and customer service. They were able to use my existing Converter’s and insert an extra dark transition prescription lens for $290. If I didn’t already have frames, they also sell Wraptor frames for ~$100 (and other, less expensive aluminum frames). Very comfortable, no discernible extra weight.

What I always appreciated about my Converter’s was the ability to swap the dark lenses with a yellow or clear lens. This was handy for sunset loads or night time motorcycle riding – but of course the problem was that I couldn’t really see very well (I can’t wear contacts). Ordering two sets of lenses was somewhat cost prohibitive, but these dark transition lens works great. The knock I always heard was they were slow to, err… transition … and never got very dark. These change very quickly and are dark enough so that you can’t see my eyes looking at your boobs. Warning – you still look like a huge dork if you wear them inside.

I don't mean to be rude but I don't see how this belongs in General Skydiving Discussions.

In my opinion it would be sketchy even for the Bonfire due to borderline advertising.

However I understand wanting to point out excellent service:)

"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts