iWinFlips

AFF level 1 booked!

After making my first tandem jump at Skydive Las Vegas in Feb 2011 and been itching to do it again i've just gone and booked my AFF level 1 for September @ Hinton, UK!

I've now to sweaty palms again same as I had before because of nerves when I was here booking my tandem back in 2011!. Really excited though :)

First step on the skydiving road!

Good luck! You may want to consider digging out your thermals - I had mine on this weekend at Sibson which isn't too far away from Hinton, lol.

Be prepared for LOTS of waiting around - UK weather is unpredictable at best and it gets very frustrating sitting on the ground whilst everyone else can jump, in winds that are too strong for students. I ended up flying backwards for a few thousand feet yesterday on a student canopy at the end of my AFF level 7 so there are good reasons for the rules!!
A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr