coviti

Boba Fett jumpsuit and gloves suggestions??

Hey all!

I'm hoping everyone here can help me out with something. This year my oldest has suddenly decided that he wants to dress as Fett for Halloween!

I have the armor with the vest attached, jetpack, belts, and other accessories from my older costume that I've not actually finished...

Which leads to my question, where would you all suggest I go to locate at least the jumpsuit? He's not looking at trooping (at least not yet)

but wants to at least have the jumpsuit heading in the right direction and at least get some gloves that are close.

Time is of course an issue since we're just shy of a week away from the day.

Just now, coviti said:

Hey all!

I'm hoping everyone here can help me out with something. This year my oldest has suddenly decided that he wants to dress as Fett for Halloween!

I have the armor with the vest attached, jetpack, belts, and other accessories from my older costume that I've not actually finished...

Which leads to my question, where would you all suggest I go to locate at least the jumpsuit? He's not looking at trooping (at least not yet)

but wants to at least have the jumpsuit heading in the right direction and at least get some gloves that are close.

Time is of course an issue since we're just shy of a week away from the day.

Any help is greatly appreciated! thanks in advance for any help