TandemMan

Stolen Gear - Houston

Posted on behalf of April Marie:

"Hey everyone, so my rig was stolen from my car last night near midtown in Houston... I'm about to be home from the police station (where I just filed a report) to get the serial #'s from my container main and reserve but in the mean time if anyone sees or hears anything please let me know! I just moved to the Houston area and just started jumping at Spaceland. It would mean a lot to me if anyone of my new friends would mind giving local jumpers a heads up! Thanks love you guys!"

[inline Capture.jpg]

That really sucks. Houston is very bad for break-ins (a little late for me to mention this). My roommates Escalade got stolen out of our driveway last month in a very nice neighborhood off Washington and I cannot count how many times my car windows have been busted. I will keep an eye out for your rig and send the picture around to my buddies. You should also put this notice out there on the fb skydiving gear for sale page as well to get more exposure if you have not already. Sorry for your loss, hope you get it back.