Islandcool

Rx Eyewear

Anyone have experience using any of these models of Adidas eyewear? Pros? Cons?

http://www.sportrx.com/search_results.asp?type=sport&sport=skydiving#

Thanks

Ed

I'm buying the G108, but those Adidas require INSERTS, I don't think they gonna look cool, IMHO.

Anyone have experience using any of these models of Adidas eyewear? Pros? Cons

-->pros.....:ph34r:you'll be able to see....

-->cons.... the insert will be visible to others and look kinda strange, if you get tinted, what if you want to do a night/sunset load?
If they offer irridium lenses get them and nobody will know you have inserts...

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

I purchased a #102. It is the only model I can get with my prescription. For the most part I was happy with them. A couple things to know:

Your peripheral vision is limited. I don’t care what they tell you it is. I don’t think it is a big deal but know it going in. I was trying four way and I couldn’t see all my partners.

My second issue is may not apply to you. I has astigmatism so my lens where thicker them most. One day while hanging off the bar of a skyvan 14,000 feet over fields in Rantoul one of the lenses popped out! So there I am hanging there with one lens.

I called about their warrantee but never mailed my glasses in for a replacement. My loss.

Hope this helps.

:oDanhole

I have a low prescription with astigmatism in both eyes. I bought the 103's from SportRx and I love them. With a mild prescription like mine, the goggles look just like non-prescription goggles. They fog up less than any other goggle I've tried. You really can't get a sporty curved-lense prescription pair of sunglasses that look the way they should. I've tried.