Skossan

Brand new to sky diving, never done it before. Hello all!

Hello guys,

As the title says. I'm brand new to this sport. I've never even done it before, but I've seen it so many times and it looks amazing. I saw it for the first time years and years ago and something just clicked you know? It's like this is something that I have to do.

I'm currently looking into signing up for an AFF course. Hopefully I can do it during the summer this year!

I'm from Sweden, 24 years old, your average joe. I like to work out and and eat well, spend time with family and friends, all the usual stuff. Nothing special.

Thanks for having me!

ninjagogo12

Hi and welcome, I too am new to the sport, did a tandem last October and couldnt get it out of my head so signed up for the AFF which is 4 weeks today, also got a 15 minute tunnel session booked for 15 minutes in 3.5 weeks time, enjoy :)

That sounds fun. I wish you the best of luck, hope it goes well. Tunnel diving (Is that what you call it?) looks so much fun, quite expensive where I live but something I'd definitely want to try. ;)

Welcome, have fun in AFF and remember to always listen to your instructor. Personally I would recommend doing a tandem before starting AFF, since your first jump can be disorienting and overwhelming, but to each his own. And tunnel time can be very useful for AFF training purposes if you get stuck, but as long as you are progressing through your AFF jumps ok then you might as well save your money for jump tickets. Tunnel time may be expensive but if you consider how much freefall time you get on an AFF jump, tunnel is cheaper per minute of flying. Keep that in mind if you have to start repeating jumps.
Max Peck
What's the point of having top secret code names, fellas, if we ain't gonna use 'em?