Sierrasmom22

Sierra Thomas Memorial

On September 19th 2010 it will be 1 year since I lost my beautiful daughter in a horrible skydiving accident with Dan Mathie.We are planning a memorial on that date,we are also putting up a cross,flowers and a tree at the accident scene.Anyone thats interested in coming can contact me for further info,All shovels are welcome!

On September 19th 2010 it will be 1 year since I lost my beautiful daughter in a horrible skydiving accident with Dan Mathie.We are planning a memorial on that date,we are also putting up a cross,flowers and a tree at the accident scene.Anyone thats interested in coming can contact me for further info,All shovels are welcome!

my apologies I did not know Sierra, and what happened to her, but Ive lost my room mate this month under a canopy,
and understand somewhat the realm of such a loss... but never (hopefully) that of a mother loosing her child.

i just wanted to say that this is truly a beautiful thing to do.... the planting of the tree especially.

i happen to be living at the dropzone where i jump, and have ALS, (fatal) so I am planting perennials, and some bushes/shrubs and trees around. so they will be here for those who are my friends, when i am gone.

im so glad to know, that there will be a tree for Sierra
i would hope every DZ whove lost a loved one, could be beautified in their environment by planting of perennials, bulbs, trees etc in the honour of those whove weve lost.

May your life be blessed with vivid beautiful memories, and enriched wiith much love and care in the future for you.
To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works