obrienmrkt

Goodbye Race Price

It's been nearly seven years since I last saw Race Price but I'll never forget his extremely good nature and his unbridled energy for life in general. Race was an all around great friend, son, brother, brother-in-law, and person in general. The events that took place on 9/30/07 are indescribable and I wish the Price family all the strength in the world during these times.

Fly Free Race Price-

Sean

Amen. Race was a super person, with a very vivid personality. Always respectful even if he was talking to an idiot. His smile, curly locks (or dreads) and boyishly and perpetual grinning eyes made everyone laugh and love him. You could always see the child-like excitement in his face when he was jumping.

The Park City crew are fun, friendly, and exceptionally capable guys. Race's passing will leave a huge hole in their ranks.

Respect and condolences to the Price family, Brian, Pickle, and the rest of the crew.

I only met Race for a brief moment on Satruday at Dead Horse Point. He like all the rest of us was looking over the edges looking for exit points and saying yeah I'd go from there..or in his words " I'll go from here if you wind flag me..."

BSBD Race

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Race Price 10/4/1980 ~ 9/30/2007 Race Price was truly a person who lived up to his name. Ever since he could walk, he has tried to defy gravity, whether it be climbing the tallest tree, skiing in the back country or skydiving over Utah's landscape, this is what he lived for. His incredibly spirited personality drove him to live each day to its fullest and he never looked back in regret. This bright and talented person brought so much light and positive energy into the lives of all who knew and loved him. He was an amazing role model to all and a father figure to his nephew Nicolin. This beautiful soul showed us such light and will be missed more then words can express. We love you our sweet and fearless Race! In his own words - Jus'Giver - It's All Good - Peace Out! Race is survived by his parents, Mike Price, Claudia Price of Park City, siblings, Mike (Amy) Price of Heber, Erin, Summer, Shea (Rudy) Bonilla and Brigitte (Darrell) Larsen of Oakley, many nieces and nephews and countless friends. A memorial in Race's honor will be held on Thursday October 4, 2007 at the outdoor Forum at the Canyons Resort 3 p.m. with a celebration of his life to follow until 6 p.m. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been set up in Races name at US Bank.
http://www.legacy.com/saltlaketribune/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=95484332