kallend

Money made at others' expense

rickjump1

************when the bets go sour they lose the whole bank and then have to get tax money from mom and pop to stay in business.

this is the other thread -

agreed - subsidies, bailouts, entitlements, etc etc etc is always at someone else's expense. That's what government spending is - government does not add value, only spending other people's money (i.e., someone else's expense)All these entitlements have created a class by itself: people who refuse to work because they can make more on welfare than the minimum wage in 35 states (thanks to the people working). http://visiontoamerica.com/16720/welfare-paying-more-than-minimum-wage-in-35-states/"After the CATO Institute completed their study, they released their finding in a 52 page document titled, “The Work Versus Welfare Trade Off.” As it turns out, the government will pay you more if you just sit at home than if you were to go to work—in some instances 2-3 times as much.

The study goes to prove that Obama’s handouts are generating a society that—out of common sense—would rather sit at home and wait for their check than actually go and work for less."

Make you think he's intent on dividing the country.:S

Do you really take right wing hate sites like that seriously? Ah, the liberal left....Remember, this wasn't "color coded", but it's still hate no matter how truthful it is. Now tell me what was so hateful about this truthful information?

It's a "Hate Obama" site, as is readily apparent when you look at the tone of just about every article on the site.

That you use it as a source indicates something about you.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Oh, and you get all your information from, "Love Obama websites"? Haven't seen many of those from either party.

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-calls-class-warfare-charges--hyperventilation-161121020.html This should cheer you up, Professor. "The White House had a simple message on Friday for very rich Americans complaining that President Barack Obama wants to wage class warfare: Stop your 'hyperventilation.'” Of course, the White House won't say how much the President actually wants. Maybe it's just more division..
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

And my household is well into the top 1%, thank you. However, we do not seek to cut assistance to the poor, sick, and indigent to pay for special tax favors for ourselves, unlike the folks you admire so much.

Kallend, Have your ever been poor? I have. Ever slept in your car? I have. Ever worked so hard that your body broke? I have. How many poor people are your friends? I suspect not many. Have you ever been through a crucible? Ever been tested? I think not.
I would like to think that you are not just some dim, pasty, academic who know a lot about nothing but nothing about a lot.

Your recent posts of "I am a scientist" and "I am in the 1%" reveal a pathetic level of narcissism that makes me regret ever wasting time crossing intellectual swords with you. You have my pity.

If I seem like a jerk, it is the fault of a post Super Bowl Uigeadail, single malt scotch.

brenthutch

If I seem like a jerk, it is the fault of a post Super Bowl Uigeadail, single malt scotch.

Yep. Hope you're feeling better this morning.

I enjoyed watching a good defense chew up the league MVP.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.