freethefly

Man kills sister in KCK 15hr standoff My nephew took the scumbag down!

Around 4:35 p.m., police had the suspect in custody. It's unclear how they apprehended the man, but tear gas was shot into the residence and police also released dogs into the home.

My nephew just called me and gave me the details. This dirtbag got in an argument with his wife. His sister tried to intervene and he shot her in the head. The guy left and went to his townhouse where the standoff occurred. The guy would not come out, so they fired about 18 canisters of CS into the place. After he still refused, they bust the door in and Ryan unleashed Diesel. Diesel went in and Ryan went to follow and was stopped by the KC S.W.A.T.. He is pissed off. Told them that was his partner in there. Pushed them out of his way and went in and slammed the fucker to the ground. Diesel accidentally closed a door behind himself as he was searching for the killer. My nephew fucking ROCKS!

The Lenexa K9 vehicle in the video is Ryan's.
BTW, Ryan has done one tandem jump. Bram Clemens was his TM. I keep trying to get him to do another, but says it scary.:S

Second pic, Ryan is the guy in uniform.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_kansas/kck/police-on-the-scene-of-hostage-situation-in-kck
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young