goofyjumper

Liberals do like Veterans...

I do not mind my taxes going up. They are always going to up anyways.

I noticed a bumper sticker on a car the other day, "PISS OFF A LIBERAL, GET A JOB"

I found it interesting, maybe thats why so many of them live in New York, well at least when it comes to paying taxes. Just an observation

I noticed a bumper sticker on a car the other day, "PISS OFF A CONSERVATIVE, DON'T RUN OVER THAT KITTEN."

What is it with you people and kittens?

I thought that was for Group 8 veterans (?)

It WAS.... But just this year my insurance has started to get bills.

I wonder what disposition of VA personnel are vets themselves?

The majority of the paperwork people I have seen are vets. But that does not change the rules. The *people* have been pretty good (a few exceptions) but the PROCESS is what is messed up.

I have to go to the VA 2-3 times a year (according to them). But if I want to go see a Dr, I have three choices personally:

1. Call up my buddy and say: Hey, I have "X", need "Y". Costs me lunch and I get to hang out with a friend.

2. Call up my Primary care doc off my insurance. I get an appointment that day or the next and he spends time actually knowing my issue. Costs me 20 bucks.

3. Call the VA. I'll get an appointment within a week (3 days seems the norm). My appointment is not personal and the Dr spends no time with me. I pay nothing, but my insurance gets charged.

Several times my personal private Doc(s) have asked me why I was on the regimen I was on.... When I told him VA he told me that it was a stupid plan that did nothing.

Checking with my buddy Doc, the private guy was right, the VA was totally off. This has happened more than once.