Darius11

Hey Lucky this is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxwTc-9kJWA

When i saw this, i was like he (Lucky) must have loved this if he saw it.

Real Time With Bill Maher 2010.03.26 New rules

Thx bro, that was good; I hadn't seen it. In fact, right before HC passage, Michael Moore was saying this very thing. He was saying was that the Republicans were so popular for so long due to their forceful nature, that people (voters; electorate) love strong politicians / leaders and follow them even if their agenda is wrong, people (Americans) are just drawn to power and force. So become that, Dems, reconcilliation, recess appointments and all the forceful shit, just do it; these are the very things the the R's claim to abbor, yet do FAR MORE OFTEN than do the Dems.

So yea, the Dems finally grew a pair, I had been saying they had/have great ideas for years, but were just nutless, now that they grew a pair teh R's are crying foul rather than congratulating them for finally growing a set. It's about time, late is better than never; the R's need to retool or they're done for a while. I guess it's like any process, they need to realize defeat, realize they are considered vile by their beliefs/ideologies and realize they are hypocrites. Then they have to reach out to the people and try to offer a better idea. Or they can just keep whining at teh Dems for doing the ame so-called dirty tricks they had been doing since Nixon and just wait for the Dems to be worse and to win by default.