kallend

Daily Show skewers Hannity

The whole water issue that Hannity did his show out here. I was not happy that Hannity was the only one we could get. And Hannity went all Hannity on the show. He didn't show the plight faced. He riled up, accused and blamed in a histrionic fashion.

And Stewart rightly ripped him. And with Hannity looking ridiculous, our water issue looks ridiculous.

I would have LOVED to have a John Stewart or a Chris Matthews. Hannity was preaching to the choir. But he was the best we could get.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yea you tell them! It would have been great if Hannity didnt show up and no one would have told your story:S Boo fuckin hoo if you didnt get the host you wanted[:/] You should be thankfull that someone (Hannity) noticed you had a story worth telling.

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Yea you tell them! It would have been great if Hannity didnt show up and no one would have told your story:S Boo fuckin hoo if you didnt get the host you wanted[:/] You should be thankfull that someone (Hannity) noticed you had a story worth telling.

Not really the point.

He could bring attention to the story without immediately blaming President Obama and the conservationists. There's definitely some truth to what he's saying, but Hanity has become no better than Olberman or Maddow with the inflamatory reporting.

Then again, Olberman and Maddow would never report on a story that reflects badly on their deity

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Absolutely. We are grateful that Hannity is the one guy on the national scene who actually gives a shit. I'm just saying that I wish he'd have put it forward in a different way.

We knew what we were getting. And it was the best we could get. We got e-mails from across the country after that show. This is good.

Most of the e-mails echoed the blaming and the hating. Hating on environmentalists does no good. Pissing off those with a foot on your throat isn't usually the best route to release.

So, yes, I am grateful to Hannity for giving attention. Whether he did more harm than good remains to be seen.

My wife is hotter than your wife.