akarunway

Young Republicans

All the Illegals who thought they could get jobs at republican owned companies.

You had me up until "at republican owned companies." Then everything just got silly.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

You had me up until "at republican owned companies." Then everything just got silly.

Do you really think most business owners are Dems?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Hey, I've said from way back that the illegals are not coming over to work for the Democrat Left alone. Go to Naples, Florida - they are putting together the big shrimp cocktail in the Ritz-Carlton, while our great American Toby Keith is talking about puttin' up fences on our border to hold off the advances of the Dixie Chicks...out of Texas ;^D

Still, what are we gonna do? Dubya, take a side! Innoculate them for TB at least! I've seen the shaded areas that seem to fan out from our Southern border with the diseases we supposedly eradicated decades ago.

On another newsgroup more locally I had to correct some people lately who blamed the drug-resistant strain of staph on illegals - made sure that they knew that the facts were that the latest problem was due to over-antibiotic-ing of American people.
Roll Tide Roll

Kind of an irrelevant question. We're discussing who hires the illegals, not which party's members are more intrepid and successful (at business, anyway).
-Calvin

Kind of an irrelevant question. We're discussing who hires the illegals, not which party's members are more intrepid and successful.

I thought it was about who hires illegals, and which party those employers are likely to support.

Bsides there was NOTHING in Jeanne's post after "at republican owned companies." so what exactly was silly after that?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Kind of an irrelevant question. We're discussing who hires the illegals, not which party's members are more intrepid and successful.

I thought it was about who hires illegals, and which party those employers are likely to support.

Bsides there was NOTHING in Jeanne's post after "at republican owned companies." so what exactly was silly after that?

Amazon clearly meant Republican-owned companies. The likelihood that a given company is owned by a Republican has no bearing on the likelihood that his/her company will hire illegals. Forgive my language error...I didn't think anyone would care. Since you feel like nit-picking, though..."bsides" isn't a word.
-Calvin

The good thing is that %90 of America does not fall into either of the groups in the video. The first being the insane sheltered unexperienced college republicans. The second being the self righteous jackass provocateur democrats. Both struggling to make their mark but missing the issues completely. The only good part of the video was the CCR song at the end.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”