diablopilot

I've fucking had it!!!

>I'm sick and tired of being run off the road . . .

If a driver drinks a soda, he might spill it and run you off the road. Should we ban soda in cars? How about makeup? Should we ban makeup? Or passengers! Passengers can distract drivers; why don't we ban them, too? And radios. Gotta be banned.

YEAH what about Road Head, im just fine with it but then there are "others" who cant handle it at high speeds:D

Dude, that's what cruise control is for! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

YEAH what about Road Head, im just fine with it but then there are "others" who cant handle it at high speeds:D

Dude, that's what cruise control is for! :D

That and windshield washers[:/]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

There are some people who can't drive and chew gum, there are others who can.

Yeah - and some people can still function quite well at 0.2 alcohol content. So they chould be allowed to drive intoxiacted at that level. Or, I learned and got used to driving in a coutry where you can go 120mph on the highway - so I should be allowed to do so.
(in fact, you would see me do that many years ago on the Mass Turnpike since this is was indeded my pov)

They are idiots, others can talk and focus. Actually I think most people are capable of the latter, you just need to give them a good slap regularly whenever they take their eyes off the road.

How do you do that. In fact, I find it quite easy to spot a cell phone user on the highway even if you don't see the driver: the type of swaying and abrupt lane changes etc. When I passed them (mostly for my own safety) they all had their eyes on the road ... but were still not functional.

It is now established fact that cell phone use is as bad as alcohol use in terms of driving safety. See, for example, here or many other reports about this and similar studies.

Cheers, T
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true