kallend

Is Rumsfeld on the way out?

But those of you who support him no matter what kind of blunders he makes.....Yeah for such a BRILLIANT man I guess you need to make derisive statements like calling anyone who does not agree with your own little view of the world a RETARD..

GOD I love SC.....I wonder why Hawkins did not get banned...Mods??? care to elaborate???

By my reading he was calling Donald Rumsfeld a "retard" in a sarcastic sense, as a rhetorical device.

Exactly right...

Chill out man, everyone isnt out to get you.

Awww Poor little GM..... everytime someone even says something even in your mind you think is a thinly veiled PA you go off whining and snivvelling about it being a PA....how many times now?????
I can go pull up the comments if you like.

I guess that is the way you have to silence anyone who does not agree with your points of view. Intellectual dishonesty at its best there GM:o

You can do better Carl

It wasnt a personal attack I was being sarcastic but if you want one you got it!

Your mom is a whore and I had sex with your sister last night. Also, I hope you die in a fire.

Wow such an intellectual comment...I guess that was just some more projection from the right then. Just cause you believe something does not make it so

I think the saying is argue the point.. not attack the poster???

It's Karl.

Believe me, you are one of the most entertaining posters on here. I can't tell you how often your posts crack me up.

Can I use your quote as my sig. line? ;)

Feel free to use that quote. Give me credit though after reading it again it is a good one.

and who is Karl? :ph34r:

It's Karl.

Believe me, you are one of the most entertaining posters on here. I can't tell you how often your posts crack me up.

Can I use your quote as my sig. line? ;)

Who me? and who is Karl? :ph34r:

Not you. Some of the less enlightened in an attempt to avoid being banned for personal attacks like to call people names. You know, like they did in High School. So they refer to me as Karl Rove and then call Karl Rove an idiot to avoid being banned by the moderators. You know childish stuff like that. Then the rest of the clique chimes in because they get support from each other.

-

You know childish stuff like that. Then the rest of the clique chimes in because they get support from each other.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And then the Bund chimes in and whines about attacks... hell I bet you have each other on speed dial when ever something comes up you dont agree with... so you can all get in the little jabs and stabs....:ph34r:

It wasnt a personal attack I was being sarcastic but if you want one you got it!

Your mom is a whore and I had sex with your sister last night. Also, I hope you die in a fire.

Wow such an intellectual comment...I guess that was just some more projection from the right then. Just cause you believe something does not make it so

I think the saying is argue the point.. not attack the poster???

Gee, second time tonight you have whined about PA's. That's one of the things I love about you. Pot/Kettle.

So how was your Bund meeting.. come up with any new ideas for getting us into another war of "liberation" yet???

No, got too much on my mind this election cycle. Gotta figure out a way to destroy Hillary first. That should only take a few hours. Then it's on to getting Jeb Bush set up to take over for his brother in 2008. ;)

Oh Come on Karl,, You know that you arent going to let elections happen so why bother pretending.

With all your pretense at making the country safe you wont even allow our ports to be hardened or our borders to be secured. What that means to the American people is you are hoping for another AQ attack so you can rid yourselves of the pretense of Democracy once and for all. Fascism is already alive and well here in America.. all you need to do is find your own version of the Reichstag fire with which to "protect" our country from all these "non-Patriotic" groups who do not agree with you. AQ and 9/11 was just an excuse for the first round of " If you aint with us you is agin us"...

But I doubt if you can hide your true face from the majority of Americans for that much longer.