j0nes

When would you go to war?

This:

"When the evidence is pristine. Nothing less.
For example: Cuban missle crisis: We went to the UN with rock solid proof. See these pictures? They were taken this morning. These white things that look like missles? They are missles. Move them or we will turn your shit upside down.
Thats how you do it."

So, when should we turn Iran's shit upside down?

When all other options have been exhausted, we will be left with no other choice. Not before. The distinction is that we didn't have to bomb Cuba or invade the then USSR to be victorious.

>Dick Cheney has no ties to Halliburton.

Dick Cheney has gotten $400,000 from Halliburton since he's been in office. Call it deferred compensation, call it whatever you like. He is getting checks from them regularly. To claim there is no tie there is absurd.

I believe he deferred the compensation he was owed and his stock options until after his time in office is done. I've looked at his most recent tax return and there was no Halliburton money. I believe it is fair to say that Cheney's future financial prosperity will go hand in hand with Halliburton's. Thus, he absolutely has a vested interest in the success of that company.

When is that point? When will you say we have no other choice but to invade Iran and dismantle their nuclear program?

When I am elected president or appointed US ambassador to Iran, I may be able to give you the exact answer you are looking for, but probably not.

When will you say we should invade Iran?