traker

Damn you drop zone .com

O.k...so I am at work, I should be studying for my psychology exam. Why....Why does this seem so much better.

I.E really no reason for this post! Just want to know if other students feel the same?

"we can either clmib down...or take the 15 second express shuttle" ---- during a snow storm on a 1000 foot antenna

good to know I'm not the only bumbler out there. Good luck on your studies babe! Whatever they are...

From one crazy corker to another...

"we can either clmib down...or take the 15 second express shuttle" ---- during a snow storm on a 1000 foot antenna

I'm "studying" for a massive heat transfer final tomorrow that is going to spank me bad.

Can anyone say "handjobs to pass".

and in response, "god i hope not" :P

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

nah, i should be ok. Finals just suck. ;)

So are both of you guys done/What degrees are you working towards?

MechE and Physics double here/Econ minor

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

I finished finals last week. I think I may have failed one class[:/] Its going to be close on that one.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

1... I'm so frickin glad my undergrad/grad days are long behind me... good luck to y'all...

2... glad I work from home where I can surf dz and the rest most of the day w/o any real consequences... whew...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

I spend way too much time looking at dz.com, considering I even stop in at the library just to check the classifieds. If you add to that the amount of class time I spend thinking about skydiving instead of listening, I probably, ok easily, spend more time every day studying skydiving than medicine. Not something you want to hear from somebody in graduate medical education, huh? Just remember its our student loans that finance our jumps!