TheAnvil

Another good...

Ok, first, good article...(but yes, I think Ann Coulter is a female with a brain...not an evil conservative who watches Fox News...);)

Second, I suppose I am what liberals would call an "ignorant retard." Who, BTW, can't "regurgitate liberal talking points on command" despite my public school education.:D

My only problem is, that despite the fact that she makes several good points and raises a good case for watching Fox, at least on occasion for me, few liberals will even read the article because A) They see the name Ann Coulter B) It is on a website that has the word "conservative" in ads and whatnot...which automatically means propaganda and "misconceptions"...

~R+R:)...I suppose if the article had Micheal Moore and NPR plastered all over it, then it would be fact...not fiction...:SB|...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Ok, first, good article...(but yes, I think Ann Coulter is a female with a brain...not an evil conservative who watches Fox News...);)

crazy]B|...

It's not a good article at all. It's argument by name-calling. She must have a very low opinion of her readers' intelligence.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

(1) Define WMD for us.

(2) So tell us, what makes polls by "Program on International Policy Attitudes" the word of God, but anything from Zogby unworthy to be kindling?

(3) Tell us how the following statement is incorrect:
"Carroll's speech was yet another liberal rant about the threat posed by Fox News Channel."
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*