goesky

Deaf World

Any Deaf Skydivers can contact me on the webcam. www.oovoo.com. You can find my name Derf007 on your search. Any Hearing skydivers Please tell your deaf friends who intrest in the skydive and contact me. Hear you nothing in the freefall !! Sucks the earplugs !! B| Thanks... Silent Freefall, Fred Goebel

About 10 Deaf French students are training right now. I hope they will make about 100 jumps before the DWR 2010 in Euro. One deaf Italian made over 500 jumps in 4 years and he works as camera man. .... C B| L ....... The French Divers website www.vivelachute.org .... Our website www.deafskydivers.org... Dive Hard !! : )"-\\__//

Excellent!

I also hear 500-Way World Record and the Canada Big Way might also be in 2010 (www.canadabigway.com). So if I can make it (no conflict) I'd love to be at DWR2010 too!

By the way, in that 100-way photo on the CanadaBigWay website, I'm the red-and-black skydiver at 10 o'clock, above the yellow skydiver. (I was deep diver, 3rd last out from left trail plane)

Hello deaf skydivers,

I always translate from Portuguese to English, done at google.com / translation but I have basic English reading and writing.

My name is Eduardo, I am man Brazilian deaf and still I dreamed another 10 years to make my first free flight. But I go do AFF course in school "Skydiving Brazil" on my vacation in July 2010. I'll surely do the same course =].

My first jump tandem was recorded in December 2008, in Boituva-SP, Brazil. Video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nupzst9Z_ec

Researched in recent months to find information on group of deaf skydivers who enjoy fun in the sky + art = love =] in www.deafskydivers.org. I found lots of information important to my growing and practice of radical sports. Because here in Brazil, many company Skydiving not let to deaf, for lack of knowledge and not know anyone.

At the end of last week I struggled a lot with the owner / trainer to approve my project, i fought, i fought, i fought. He was amazed that many deaf foreigners skydivers have made jumping in the sky. And now he's happy for me to be first deaf skydiver in Brazil, or Latin America. Also it will be first special instructor for the deaf in history.

Surely you all know about a deaf American friend who helped me a lot about how to involve the media (signs in the sky and in the drop zone) between deaf and hearing the AFF course and I am very grateful to him deaf.

For I am keen to make the union of you. Joining the training and stamping world record in the coming days, months or years.

Guys, you have some video that explains about Skydiving for the deaf? Training, information and anything. Thank you.

I would like to make new friends and add here. Please =]

Big Hugs. Friends of great strength.

DuduTeta

Hello, Canadian deaf!

Yes! I looked you were first deaf skydiver in Canada. As I entered the site deafskydivers.org lot, almost every day! I am so happy that you fulfilled his dream of being the first in Canada. =]. I like to see deaf friends to realize their dreams, I want to make new friends deaf skydivers.

More importantly, the entire team of deaf skydivers to unite for the future, who knows might be able to train over 16 people who together form the sky to mark the new world record. And let's be happy together and win new feelings of great emotion. ;)

But I have to train hard in the course "AFF" in July, my vacation 2 weeks in July (i want half vacation; other I go do in December / January, almost 3 weeks). I know that time is hard to do now.

I've added on facebook.com almost 2 weeks before the community deaf skydivers, I do not remember. Obviously I wanted to fly free in heaven with the deaf in the future, I really insist.

Hugs beautiful flying in the sky.

Has MSN?

Brazilian man DuduTeta