Deleted

GA skydivers - Help your fellow skydiver

Are you looking for that last person to fill a 4/5 way? Need someone to fill the plane so it can take off? Well the sooner I can get work, the faster your probs are solved!
Some may call this desperate, but hey, I need a job and I can't think of any better way to network yourself than through like-minded people.
I have just moved to GA and am looking for work. I have degrees in Economics and Management from THE top University of the S. Hemisphere. If you know of any positions (entry level or low exp.) available in either Economics(financial analyst or consultant) or Management (consulting) then I would love for you to drop me a line and give me a push in the direction.
If you know contacts that I can use you with, or if you work for a company that might be hiring...I'm your person. Doesn't matter what industry, I will try my luck with all of them.
I would appreciate your time and help.
Cheers,
Arohanui,
B:P
NZPF A-2584

Don't know if I should tell you this or not. Oh well, why not. Just don't want to feel like I'm taunting anyone. I gave you a couple leads, because my company isn't hiring any managers at the moment.
Anyway, we had a very important deadline at the end of Feburary. In order to motivate people to meet their goals I set up an incentive program where people who met at least 4 out of 5 weekly goals for that period would get some sort of incentive. One of the possible incentives was 5 free skydives. I was amazed at how many people took this incentive. One guy had already started his training and finished the last 3 jumps. Another just started and did all 4 tandems in the progress and his FJC on the company. He's two levels from graduating. Several others just did one tandem to see what it was like.
Of course, when everyone else at the DZ found out they wanted to know were to send a resume. If anyone is wondering I write computer software. We are actually looking for some developers and customer service folks at the moment. If you are an experienced C++ developer drop me a line. If you have DOCSIS experience, or CORBA experience that is also a huge plus.

You realize your e-mailbox is about to get deluged from every jumping code-monkey out there. ;) Heck, I'd consider it but I've already got a pretty decent job.
I noticed y'all do CORBA. Have you looked at TIBCO? I know the approach is slightly different (I'll spare the others here the geek-speak) but it's a heckuva lot easier to use. I did a little CORBA, saw TIBCO and never looked back.
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

Wish I could tell you yes-LOL- I'm still a freakin student and C is all brand new But I know you guys need a website-LOL- thats not a problem in the least. lmfao

Thanks for reminding me. We are also looking for a Java developer to work with our web-based GUI for our products. We would prefer somebody with C++ and CORBA experience (Oracle would be nice too), but these aren't absolute requirements.