freaksister

ISPs!!!!!!!!!

Piece of freaking crap!!! ISPs!! suck ass! I pay almost $50 a month US to have
cable modem and the gd thing doesn't work!!! This is NOT the first time this has
happened to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if I want to check my hotmail account? NOTHING!! What about ICQ??? NOTHING!! MSN MESSENGER?? YEAH RIGHT@?@?@?@?@!!!!!!!!
Ok, I am done bitching. I just wanted to chat with someone I really like and I couldn't tonight. Really pissed me off!
Luv all you other skyfreaks!!
Sis
PS If you want to learn to freefly, get Vertical Journey!!! luv! sis!
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

Sounds like you need DSL, or you need to get your ISP to buy my company's cable modem product. :)BTW, are you going to be able to make it to the boogie? I know you can fly from TX to GA for something like $118 on Delta this weekend. Don't know about Southwest.

$118??? is this roundtrip??? hook me the fuck up bro!!!!
I can't get DSL!! or I would have it!!
Help me get to Atlanta, I swear, and I will buy you many jumps, oh yes, this is no lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv, sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

Yep, that is round trip. I had posted Delta's weekly sales in another thread titled "Cheap airfare for dropzone.com boogie this weekend". You have to fly out on Saturday and fly back Monday. You also need a Delta skymiles # which you can get instantly on their website anyway.
No need to buy me jumps. In fact, if you tell me when you're getting in I'll do what I can to get you a lift to the DZ, unless you would rather rent a car.