Austin

skydive kansas

I live in Lansing, KS and was hoping to start jumping again at Skydive Kansas, but all I had was the webpage which doesn't seem to work anymore. If anybody has the number or the new webpage(?), I would appreciate the help. Thanks.
Austin

Austin,
Their website is www.skydivekansas.com. You can reach them at 785-640-3486 during the weekends and 913-301-3483 during the week. Just out of curiousity, how long ago did you used to jump there? Skydive Kansas is my home DZ, but I've only been jumping there for a little over a year. Anyways, you made a great choice on picking a DZ. The people are great and the owners (Jim and Jen) are two of the friendliest people I know. I hope to see you out there soon. Blue Skies.

I haven't jumped there yet.....I started jumping in the summer of 99 after I graduated from high school at Missouri River Valley Skydiving but then had to pretty much quit after 4 static line jumps because I went to the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy in New York, and like the other federal service academies, they took up all of my time. But last summer I went to the Air Force Academy for their freefall class and did my five 10 second delay jumps and earned my wings but haven't been able to jump since. I just transferred to KU and am TRYING to get back up sometime soon so that I can finally get that evasive license.....
Hopefully I'll get out there within the next couple of weeks.
Austin