Grogs

CSS Easter Boogie

Hi all! I'm sitting at my desk at work counting down the hours until I can go home (actually I'm going to swing by the DZ today and try for a jump). B| Anyway, I'm stoked about the Easter Boogie at Carolina Sky Sports (Louisburg, NC) next weekend. I know Stacy is coming down from CK (and Froggie too! right Kell?), and Kingy mentioned he'd be there. I'm going to be there Thursday night-Sunday myself along with some other folks from my DZ. Any other DZ.comers planning to come? I'm always interested in meeting more of you and we should be having a hell of a good time.
Blue Skies,
Grogs

grogs,
everything has worked out perfectly... I got the assingments for my classes, i dont have to work, ive actuallly got some money, and i got coverage on the ambulance squad ~ so i will definitally be there! Even if i dont get to do any of my student jumps while there its still going to be an awesome learning experience. I cant even imagine all that im gonna learn while down there. Lets just hope that i dont drink all that new knowledge away :)
froggie

stacy, i must call your attention to what jim said: read below.

- the weather here is yucky.

I believe that my channel 10 weather broadcast beat the pants off your weatherchannel.com forcast! not that im happy about that, but you made me think that i was crazy sending me links to such positive weather forcasts when the news was callin for rain, rain and more rain. good, im not crazy. Geeze, i knew i was right. lol. damned rain.
froggie

i think i will let all who will be attendign know the following:
1. It is froggies first time visiting a new DZ. she will therefore owe beer.
2. Grogs will be bringing 2 cases that he owes from when he was at Cross Keys.
YAHOO!!!
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

alright stac, wanna play that game? :) grogs, youre pushing her out the door for her 200! no letting her wait until shes back home (where i might add, i can bake the pie she missed for her 100 jump!) to jump. Stac, we get beer, you get pied and owe us a case :) its a milestone and youre gonna owe! lol
froggie

1. It is froggies first time visiting a new DZ. she will therefore owe beer.
2. Grogs will be bringing 2 cases that he owes from when he was at Cross Keys.

Don't worry. I'll be bringing several cases of beer. I'll also be bringing some pies with Stacy's name on them. :P