BenW

Empuria Brava Anyone?

Hello Ben. I'm going out on Wednesday with three friends - we all jump at Hinton, and are hoping to get some Cat 10s out of the experience (as well as some general crrrrazy skydive fun, and serious boozin!)
We're driving down (oh God, I shudder at the thought) so hopefully might end up seeing you eventually!
Where do you jump?
Em

Ben, wingi
Guys lets set up a little european dz.com boogie for a weekend in May or June. I think Holland would be pretty cool. Name a date and let's get it on!!! wingi your invitation for the UK still stands. I am getting my car next week Wednesday, so I can pick you up at Heathrow and we can shoot straight to the DZ. Just say the word dude! (the word is legs)
/s
[drop till you party!]
PS spread the word

skreamer,
is stansted okay?...man they got cheap flights in there. i'm not sure the excct exchange rate but something like 30 pounds for a round trip from germany! check out ryan air. www.ryanair.com. i have a nice 3 day weekend coming up the first of june. as nike says....just do it....set the date and i'm there! england, holland were ever! (as long as it's in central europe or england!
<>

The Weekend of 1st June would suit me perfectly - My contract finishes that day, so I can pretty much be wherever for that weekend!
Texel is an island to the north of Amsterdam which would be a great backdrop for a Dropzone.com weekend mini boogie!!
Let me know what you guys think. 1-3 June 2001 Dropzone.com Mini Boogie
Let's do it guys!!
B.
p.s Any girls are MORE than welcome....

Guys, May 5-13 there is the Large Aircraft Boogie at Langar!!! How about we have two mini-boogies, one at Langar in May over one of those two weekends (between 5-13 May), and the second in Holland from 1-3 June like Ben suggested!!! Also, I happen to know this guy who has this great apartment on the beach in Holland and I am SURE we could all stay there. I'm inviting a friend from Germany too!
WOO-HOO!!! PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!
:D
Also wingi, Stansted is cool, it actually makes no difference to me whether it is Heathrow or Stansted (Gatwick would be a problem though). But make sure your flight arrives the night BEFORE, if I have to waste a blue sky day driving out to the airport to fetch you in the morning, you will never hear the end of my bitching. You've been warned...
Let's get it on...
/s
[drop till you party!]
PS Ben now with wingnut there we'll be able to make that *special* dirt-dive we were talking about...
:$

"PS Ben now with wingnut there we'll be able to make that *special* dirt-dive we were talking about"
skreamer,
you are really scring me!!!!!! please explain this dirt dive. i won't have my sabre back from pd by then so i know it's not going to be me eating some dirt. now i have another idea but it scare me to much.........(hopefully i have compleatly the wrong idea.......................
on the langar dates,let me see about that...i have to take leave (vacation) for that long of a trip (distance) and it has to be aproved. texel sounds like a plan......i'm there! those dates (texel dates) were for a weekend right?.........looks like my tax return is going to go to shit now.....oh well, being poor and a skydiver is always better than being rich and a wuffo!
<>

Wingi
For the Langar dates I only meant a weekend as well. I just meant we could pick either one of the weekends at the beginning or end of the boogie. I will be there both weekends, but will happily pick you up at Stansted if you can get one of those cheap ryanair deals.
/s
[drop till you party!]

Boogie at Langar sounds good....unless you fancy Hinton in June...we've got shit loads of planes, huge Let 410 with a massive door, great for 4-way....And girls-a-go-go. Of course, the Playtex jump (for breast cancer charities) scheduled around that time won't attract plety of offers for videos, and no perving is expected from the camera guys...;)