Greg

It Worked!!!

Kick ASS!!! I finally got a pic for my profile. Its a little distorted, but all in all, not bad!!!
Wooohooooo!!! B| If my boss is going to make me show up on a freakin Saturday, then Im gonna do some stuff I want to do too!! At least I get to got to Eloy tomorrow, although, I hear Estrella has a Porter this weekend!!
Blue ones!!
Greg A-37958

Hey there Skyemom! I'm just catching up on all the posts after being gone all weekend and see we have a new poster joining us! Perhaps you've already introduced yourself and I just haven't found it yet :) But I wanted to say welcome, and if you need some help with getting a pic up, I'd be glad to try to assist, or Cyberskydiver is the 'master' at pic manipulation.
Pammi
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
-Joan Borysenko

Go to the FAQ, there are posts with additional links from Sangiro and Cyberskydive that very neatly walk you through the process. Its pretty easy, the hard part is finding a "cool" picture!!
Good luck!! :)Greg A-37958

Come out some time and say Hi! See ya there

Damn, kick ass dude!! I was all geared up on Sunday and on my way out to Estrella to meet up with a few friends that were out there, (man what a beautiful day Sunday was here in AZ) anyway, my darling x wife decided that I needed take the kid to soccer practice on Sunday because I went skydiving on Easter :o, so, no jumping (f*ck, I hate her!!) >:(. So, yeah, from what I hear, the Porter down there is kick ass, my friends dig it, so, Im sure Ill see ya there soon. B|
Blue ones!!
Greg A-37958