Billy

Hay Wingnut!!

Yo Wingnut!!
Hay I did my first jumps today outta a C-182,, ya I know beer!! I was thinkin,,, wasn't it you that has that special move gettin your feet on the leading edge a the wing and hangin there upside down?? I thought of that goin ta altitude and told some a the folks on the jump about it,, they never heard of anyone doin that,, ya have a pict right? Send me or post it here so I can see it,, and also any pointers on how ya do it!! Do ya really have ta have that special shoe glue or is that an optional accessory??
Thanks Bro!! Blues and Sweet Dreams!
Billy
PS,,, I paid my taxes this year so ya should get paid OK,, have a long cold one on me!!

billy,
sory i it wasn't me that had the move. it was fff. he was telling me about it a while ago. i tried it on my clubs c206 and i failed. maybe with a slower stall speed on a c182 it might work better for you. you don't need any goo, just some good uperbody strenth to pull your body up to get your feet over the leading edge of the wing. then just hold on by your toes. there was a pic somebody had of someone doing this, don't know who had it though. think they called it a bat..........sorry i wan't there on IM. i was passed out in my bed....we had a get together from work at a local micro brew.............

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

that's excactly what we were talking about! i couldn't get my legs past my chest when i tried it....maybe because the pilot at our dz doesn't cut the engine at all so we're still going around 100 knts on jump run.....i need to find a c182 to jump from.

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

Hay Thanks Donna!!
That link worked and ya that's what I was lookin for!! I'll have to print it out and post it at our little DZ!!! Wingnut I noticed our 182 hardly ever got above 80 knots,, but think I'll do some bodywork anyway!! Let ya'll know when I gotta buy beer for my first Bat Dive!!
Blues,,,
Billy