chickenhawk420

Sorry slap my wrists

Hey, read about people wanting to quit, lighten up and give it a chance we, I , need your help, advice, experience and jumping humour (as dark as it gets). Give it a chance, all should feel welcome coz all opinions valid, don't like it ignore the post, dont read it, or better still argue against it and use it to back up your own opinions.
Slightly sorry about the magic plants thread, i can get carried away on that subject- some are sort of passionate about these things. Wasn't anything to do with an up yours to establishment- just why are some people scared or uncomfortable with discussing it when some very cool things can be done with/on it. (also wanted to see who are the likeminded people) But basicly there was nothing hidden to it, it was totally open to take it anywhere people wanted to with the thread.
Anyway thats gone, forget about it, Im hooked on skydiving, not jumped in three years but definitley love skydiving been asked why i couldn't honestly describe it, words fail, exhilerating yes but so much more to it. After my first tandem, the stupid smile probably is the closest thing to describing it.
Talking to friend recently i got- Wont you get bored of jumpig out of a plane? Yeah right. Ive only just begun and im looking forward to learning aff, and the other possibilities on the other side. I don't think whufos realise that it isn't just falling, theres more to the foundations of the sport which im just getting in to.
QUESTION: Whats the funniest thing you,ve overheard/been told by whufos friends or not?

Hey, no problems about the potty-thread ;). Granted, it's an unusual subject, but at least it didn't degenerate into a flame-war!
One of the funniest aviation-related things I overheard was when we were going on a balloon-ride, and I heard this woman ask her husband if all those balloons were coming back to land at the same place, b/c it was going to be really crowded........
I also overheard this guy asking the 'balloon-pilot' if they could fly over his house, he was even prepared to pay extra for this.
I guess that you get to deal with whuffo-variants in every branch of aviation! :):)Ramon :)

Rainman,if you ever make it to eloy check out the baloon pilot,he has taken off and landed on the same field.I saw him do it two times.

Granted, playing with the different winds at different altitudes they can do a lot! I was trying to say that people seem to think that you can steer a balloon.
To illustrate that many people haven't really thought about the concept of a balloon: I've had several people ask me how much wind there is when you're in the balloon. :):)Ramon :)