outthere

Any DZs in Thailand

I am going to be heading to Thailand for 3 weeks in November for some scuba diving, rock climbing trekking among other things. Does anyone here know if there are any DZs in Thailand - my searches so far have not turned up anything substantial.
If not I am sure I will still manage to have a great time, but figured if I could get some jumps in while I am there that would make it all even better
thanks
e

Where in Thailand are you headed? I checked into this not long ago and didn't have any success in finding a DZ. However, the economy as bad as it was before there is now in a decline. It is Asia and therefor money talks. If you don't mind spending a few bucks I'm sure you can find a plane.
"and behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was death"-Revelations
Clay

There's a belgian guy who has been making plans to open a drop zone of sorts in Pattaya. I have his email address somewhere but I'm going to have to search for it.
Jumping in Asia is inconvenient and erratic (and can be expensive).
We do have semi regular jumping in Lido Lakes outside of Jakarta.
Malaysia also has a jumping community.
There's nothing like a "drop zone" in the sense you are used to. As in a permanent facility with fixed operations. It is more like a number of different factors that allow for skydiving when they are all aligned.

I am not really sure where I will be in Thailand - my trip planning is still in the works and a lot of it may be left to spontaneity once I get there.
I just figured if there were any DZs and I knew where they were ahead of time I might be able to get a couple of jumps in while I was there.
thanks for the info