Billy

Nationals In Eloy??

OK enough shit about wonnasumbedlam,,
Anyone going to Eloy for Nationals?? Are ya plannin on jumpin while there and if so anyone traveled with there rig?? Not sure yet what days I'll be there but most likely wed, thurs, fri?? ,, Monk???
Blues and Sweet Dreams,,
Billy

in reply too:
Anyone going to Eloy for Nationals?? Are ya plannin on jumpin while there and if so anyone traveled with there rig?? Not sure yet what days I'll be there but most likely wed, thurs, fri?? ,, Monk???
I bet about 70-80 teams are for 4 way, maybe 10-15 for 8 way, then you got 10 way, 16 way, canopy formation and then freefly, and I think even skysurf. My guess would be a lot of people are travelling there with their rigs (it would suck to only be able to do one round of competition).
Actually -- all kidding aside -- if you aren't competing, you'll wish you were, the energy level is quite high. It's fun (speaking from a competitor perspective)!

i don't think Stacy is going. During the competition, no competitors may make a skydive unless it's in the competition. thems the rules (there will be plenty of fun jumping going on). Oh at our website there are a couple of pictures of Stacy ([url]http:www.teamjetstream.com[\url]) in the images area... I think there may be a couple on [url]http:\\www.frefalladventures.com[\url] also (she's webmaster)