Phil

BEER=SEX ??? !!!

Just found a old add (see attachment) and I was wondering, if there was a relation between skydiving / Beer / SEX. Well after hours, days, weeks (you get the point) of studies on the DZ and of course in this forum I have come to the conclusion that all ugly skydivers need to drink beer to get laid while the good looking ones need to drink so that the ugly ones start to look good.
I'm open for suggestions.

Humm, I know beer can do strange things.
I guess there is some truth in that. I'd say it applied to everyone, not just skydivers.
Hey, we have our AGM on Sat night, lets see if your theory is correct.
(I can't efford to drink).

no, I''m just relying on my animal magnetism (and a got set of chains)..
yeah good lad, just make sure, that the chain is not to long, they can get nasty if you let them to much room. It should reach from the bedroom to the kitchen. An other thing is cutting of the toes so that she can stand closer to the kitchen sink. :D
c u
Phil

that all ugly skydivers need to drink beer to get laid while the good looking ones need to drink so that the ugly ones start to look good.

Like that was somekind of an secret?
Hell, there must lots of ugly ones at my DZ coz I drink so much beer every time I'm in there. :)
j.

I'm gonna get SOOO busted if she reads this!! lol)
just get her a drink or two before you let her get to the computer. Did you mean the 6 inch stilettos boots that go over the knee? Yeah they're ok together with the leather outfit and the whip. I see where you're coming from.
I'll be looking for some postings from you later on to see what your state of health :D is.
c u
Phil