lippy

Goin' Mental

So it'll be a month ago tomorrow when I ordered a used container from the container's manufacturer. The day after I ordered, I got a call saying they lost (or sold, can't remember) the reserve PC, and they would need a couple days to get everything ready to ship. Call back a few days later, and they were having problems with the manufacturer that makes the springs for reserve PCs for them. So I bitched and they said they'll upgrade my order for overnight shipping, free of charge. So for the past month I've been calling these guys like every other day and asking when my container will be here. Finally, yesterday they said they had the spings, and they were making the PCs. So now I'm going mental waiting for the courier to get here, even though its still way, way too cold to jump I just want it I want it I want it!!!!! Sorry, I needed to get that out...At least the company was real good about the situation, they were polite about it, and payed the extra shipping cost. But where the hell is that courier?!?!?
It's not a real sport unless you can die from massive internal trauama
Lippy