Wurstlsepp

l&b Jump Track for Win7

Hello,
Ive just spent 3 hours to get the Jump Track software to run on my win7 computer without any success.
The main problem is the USB drivers which I cannot install to my system. I have downloaded the newest software from the l&b site and whenever it comes to install the drivers and I point to the folder where the drivers are, the system can't find the drivers there.
Did anyone ever run Jump Track on win7 and if so how the hack can I install the USB Track drivers??? Any ideas?

I cant wait to see the statistics to my recent collapsed-slider-opening, which was not my fault btw.

I don't remember it being much trouble for me, I did it a couple years ago.

If you want something specific, like file names or copies of particular files/drivers, send a PM
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

likestojump

Contact L&B. The USB dongle needs to be updated to work with Win7

There may be an issue with this, but the software should be able to run with nothing plugged in. From what has been said from the OP, it might not even do that.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Problem solved!

I should have started the programm more often to see if it worked.
The thing was I was so fixated on the driver name "USB - Track" as described in the installation manual that I was never happy with the driver name "USB Serial Port" which is working fine now :P

Im was an idiot. B|

Only to let you, my funny opening with a rental gear I haven't packed, that had a collapsed slider on the main had a speedreduction of 55km/h in the first 0,25sec!!! Regular openings have only 20-30km/h reduction in the first 0,25sec

Wurstlsepp

Only to let you, my funny opening with a rental gear I haven't packed, that had a collapsed slider on the main had a speedreduction of 55km/h in the first 0,25sec!!! Regular openings have only 20-30km/h reduction in the first 0,25sec

Doesn't sound too bad.

I actually had a look at some of my jumps.
And I have a few that is below 55 km/h speedreduction but not many.
Most of the openings are 55km/h+.

Altitude (meter) Speed TAS (kmh)
838.29 196.45
832.82 187.87
827.35 118.74
821.88 110.95

Altitude (meter) Speed TAS (kmh)
969.40 187.76
963.93 181.46
960.29 108.70
955.73 98.74

Are you sure that is because of a hard opening?
The housing for the cutaway cable is generally not a loadbearing part of the risers :)
But it would be interesting to know how that happened. I have my theory but I'll leave it to the experts here.