RevJim

Future Skydiver

One of my future skydivers here. No way I'm gonna let her be alone on the DZ from age 14-35!

Seriously, she gets so mad at me when I tell her she has to wait another 10 years to jump. I will not sign for her to start at 16, and she's only 8 now.

Oh well, she's Daddy's little girl, and will probably win me over in the next 8 years....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

kortneyrig.jpg

Yeah, but don't you think that the leg strap placement could be atouch uncomfortable during deployment and the canopy ride?:D

Yep. And that's a 14" harness....
She get's observer rides when she fits that harness, so she keeps wanting to put it on and check. I finally decided to take a picture of her after she put it on, and yes SHE put it on.
:)
It's your life, live it!

after she put it on, and yes SHE put it on.

I keep telling my fiance that I want kids for that fact, let them learn enough about the sport to really develope a love for it and tehn wham bam thank you ma'am, you have your own personal packing service

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

I keep telling my fiance that I want kids for that fact, let them learn enough about the sport to really develope a love for it and tehn wham bam thank you ma'am, you have your own personal packing service

Yep! She watches me pack all the time. She's going to be learning as soon as she's tall enough to not have too much canopy dragging on the mat while Pro packing. She also knows she can do that to pay her way through training and gear purchases too!
It's your life, live it!

Course you realize that once they start packing for you, you can't ever ground them for anything again.:P I'm not sure I want my kids packing for me.:S

Huh?!? What cloud?!? Oh that!!! That's just Industrial Haze
Alex M.

Course you realize that once they start packing for you, you can't ever ground them for anything again.:P I'm not sure I want my kids packing for me.:S

Hadn't thought about it that way yet, but hey, thanks for giving me one more thing to ponder:P

Every one packs better than me, can you say psycho? So no biggie there. But now the talk around the DZ is when are you going to learn to pack tandems? WTF.... uh never? Sound soon enough?;)

hey Rev-Jim

your quote....
"it's just what i do"....
it belongs to Lee

leave it alone

Hey, Kim. A quote is a quote is a quote. It's nice Lee used it, but I never met him, and was using it before he left us. I got it from a country song by Trick Pony, titled "It's just what I do". I use it since that song hits home for me.

I suppose now you are going to write them, accuse them of stealing Lee's quote, and threaten a lawsuit against them in Lee's name huh?

I will not sat what I would like to say. Ask me the same over on wreak.skydiving and see my reply.
It's your life, live it!