waster

I think im gonna cry!

Its a beautiful sunny day, and wat am i doin? revising!:( I gave up skydiving for my exams and wat does the weather go and do, it rubs it in! Iv spent all day trying to revise history, yet find myself having flashbacks to skydiving. I only made it to 5 sec delays, so i just replay that moment of exit again and again. Im in the door, i can sense this vast space down and to my left; the cold air is howling against my leg and roaring in my ear, the sun is shining through the pilot's side window, illuminating my friends sat on the floor in front of me, smiling, laughing, telling me to have a good jump. "LOOK UP", i look up, lock eyes with the JM, he too is smiling. "GOOO". Push down with the right arm and leg, fling left out to punch the wheel to my left; this strange thunk of equipment, the roar in my ear increases, the cold air hits my face and chest and i can, for a brief sec smell aviation fuel. I'm free, the air catches me and i realise how surreal the whole situation is ,as again for a brief sec, am outside the plane and can see all the people inside; watch the plane soar upwards, my voice screaming in my ear above the howl of the wind. "1000, 2000, 3000, 4000" Arch hard, reach and pull. As i scream out the safety count i can feel the weight lift off my back and i can hear a change in the howl of the wind as the pilot chute inflates; i can hear the clink of the three rings as the deploying canopy whips me upright. Massive deaccelaration, pleasant and smooth,a rustling, flapping noise as the canopy deploys, and then silence. I'm suspended in the sky, alone with the "thwap, thwap" of the slider.
It is a lot better in my head, where i can actually feel that stuff, rather than just read it:D God i miss this shit!