dterrick

Emabarrasing photos of my first ....

[Deleted]

...because I can't figure out the "MSN 8 NAZI" on me bro's computer and all the directories are "blacked out" when I go to the upload screen . Since I can't upload and attach what I can't identify you're all safe ... for now ;) Just wait till I get back home tho ;););) There might even be some new skydiving pix...

-Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

[Deleted]

...because I can't figure out the "MSN 8 NAZI" on me bro's computer and all the directories are "blacked out" when I go to the upload screen . Since I can't upload and attach what I can't identify you're all safe ... for now ;) Just wait till I get back home tho ;););) There might even be some new skydiving pix...

-Dave

so is this pics of your first skydive? or are you trying to be like viking?:D
My photos

My Videos

Viking's a true original - I could NEVER compete with that... ;).

Actually, it's a photo of a generally accepted "skydiving related" activity practised after sunset ... let's just say I had a 'very early start' ...

I'll work on the daemon MSN 8 issue after a solid day of jumping with Sebazz and the rest of the Rogue's Gallery - Hollister to start but titaniumlegs was taunting me with the Monterey Otter - I'm not sure I should believe the part about the lava lamps but I understand the sound system rocks!

Later, gotta go get high (15 grand should do it)

-Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I'll work on the daemon MSN 8 issue after a solid day of jumping with Sebazz and the rest of the Rogue's Gallery

The only real solution to that is to just delete that whole
Microsoft abortion and install a real operating system.

The only real solution to that is to just delete that whole
Microsoft abortion and install a real operating system.

Hmmm, Mac user perchance?

Not my machine, likely not the best thing to do to my sis if I want to keep visitation rights ;)

-Dave
...missing XP pro and my cable modem