kilranian

Viso 2 hand mount/strap

I recently purchased a Viso 2. The included wrist strap doesn't quite fit me, because I am scrawny. There was a rubber band included on the strap that looks as if it is meant to stow excess line, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

I was thinking about cutting the end of the velcro strap and using some fabric glue to keep it from fraying, but I wanted to check with the DZ.com experts first.

I included two pictures. The first shows the band I mentioned.

Any suggestions or revelations would be appreciated. I look forward to being made to look silly!

Is the "not fitting" problem that the strap doesn't reach over far enough to allow the velcro to mate?

Reducing the length of that strap might not work well when wearing a jumpsuit with velcro cuffs that can be quite bulky.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

jumpsforfun: The problem with using a lighter is that the top half of the strap is fabric.

sundevil: The strap comes across and the velcro mates. However, there is about 3-4" of excess strap that would just be flapping in the breeze.

skinnay: I bought an elastic wrist mount. It ended up being too tight, and the next size up would likely be too large. I think I'm going to try out the velcro wrist mount, as well.