Sebazz1

It's Friday Baby Yippee Yippee Yay!!!

Dave Mathews concert with The Roots...

Where's the bright green icon!! >:( Ugh! I am SO JEALOUS!!

Just imagine a little kid on crack right now.. Yup all spazzed out and ready to rumble, that's me...

I think we should make your new name 'Sespazz'

Hey JT the best rendition of "All Along the Watch Tower"... Dave Mathews Band & The Roots playing together...Epic!!

:( Sniffle, sniffle... I love that song...

You know what other song I love? "The Seed" by the Roots. F'ed up lyrics, but hella fun to dance to!! Tell me they played it!

Have a great weekend Sebazz!!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Well this week has been torture without my weekly dosage of freefall, and it's almost over. jumpy jumpy jumpy... Just imagine a little kid on crack right now.. Yup all spazzed out and ready to rumble, that's me...

Intervention time!

STEP AWAY FROM THE 27 CELL AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT!

hehehhe:ph34r:
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I'm actually kinda disappointed it's Friday. As a jump-pilot, it means I have to go to work and not jump. Oh well, the 17 jumps I got in during my 3 days at Rantoul equal about the month and a half previous...

--------
Benefitting from the 'free capture of verticality.'

Well not too ruin sebbbbbbbs day but if anyone didnt hear the cessna that seb was supposed to jump had a prop strike and he didnt get to jump from the 206. HOWEVER, this meant that they had to do the demo from the king air. What a shame. Hope you get the cessna fixed tim, and I hope the golf cart that it dessicrated is okay for future use as well
Swopster

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Let me get this straight. The Cessna hit a golf cart with it's propeller? Was someone really drunk or something?:D

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.