ryanrrowland

Looking for jumpsuit advice

Hello!

Over the past few months i've been purchasing all of my own equipment. As of now I have everything I need except a jumpsuit. What i'm looking for is something that will work with me (or at least not against me) regardless of how I decide to fly, be that on my belly or my early attempts at freeflying.
I am aware that the ideal situation would be to have a separate suit for each.
The second thing I need is a suit that isn't going to slow me down to much. I'm 5'9 and 130lbs and tend to fall extremely slow compared to some of the people I have jumped with. From what i've been told I need a suit with low drag made of fast falling materials.
Any recomendations on a specific suit model/type as well as the materials to choose when selecting a suit would be awesome!

Hi Ryan,
I'm new, but can help you this much. I'm also a lightweight @155#s. I used to struggle mightily to keep up w/200+# friends when I was only wearing shorts & a tee shirt. I couldn't arch hard enough. I bought a tight fitting Bev suit w/nylon front & spandex back & arms. I now have quite a comfortable speed range. I actually have to de-arch to slow down for guys weighing 250+#s...

I'm sure more experienced fliers can more efficiently fly their bodies. Even so, they use the fast suits, too. Good Luck.