npgraphicdesign

One word for Bonehead Composites: FANTASTIC!!

Just wanted to say how amazing and quick the customer service from BH was. Last weekend I was unfortunate enough to lose my BH Mindwarp helmet on opening. Posted on here to ask for a helmet recommendation with very specific requirements: open face, no bells & whistles, a pocket for an audible, and preferably no finish (or just primer) so I can prime it and put some of my own artwork on it.

Well, within an hour or so I had a PM in my mailbox from Chris at BH. He said they may have an unpainted helmet and asked for my helmet size. A few days later, after I sent him my helmet size, he asked for my address and said they'd be assembling and shipping one out to me on Monday.

Forget fast customer service...that was beyond fast! BH definitely gained a customer for life. Thank you Chris and BH!!! B|

Had the opportunity to visit the plant/office and talk to Linda about fitting a helmet for my big odd shaped melon. She hooked me up with a bunch of extra assorted shims at no cost. I currently own 3 BH helmets. Absolutely agree about their great service.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity