Viking

Gotta love stupid bank robbers who block themselves into a house.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ibsys/20031015/lo_kgtv/1832422
these two numb skulls are just down the hill from my house.

They have all the streets closed around that area and even the on and off ramps are closed.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Sure

SWAT Officers Surround Vista Home

A detective's attempt to arrest two robbery suspects led to an apparently non-fatal police shooting and a SWAT standoff in a North County neighborhood Wednesday, authorities said.

The incident began unfolding near Escondido Avenue and Natal Way in Vista about 10:30 a.m., said sheriff's information officer Chris Saunders.

It was unclear what led to the shooting that left a suspect with what were thought to be non-life-threatening injuries. Medics took the man to Palomar Medical Center in Escondido.

The other suspect remains holed up in a single-story home at the intersection of Postal Way and Natal Way. A sheriff's SWAT team took up positions around the residence while negotiators tried to persuade the man to surrender.

Check back for more details.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

done

A detective's attempt to arrest two robbery suspects led to an apparently non-fatal police shooting and a SWAT standoff in a North County neighborhood Wednesday, authorities said.

The incident began unfolding near Escondido Avenue and Natal Way in Vista about 10:30 a.m., said sheriff's information officer Chris Saunders.

It was unclear what led to the shooting that left a suspect with what were thought to be non-life-threatening injuries. Medics took the man to Palomar Medical Center in Escondido.

The other suspect remains holed up in a single-story home at the intersection of Postal Way and Natal Way. A sheriff's SWAT team took up positions around the residence while negotiators tried to persuade the man to surrender.

Check back for more details.

Dave

Now, now boys! Y'all don't have to fight over li'l ol' me - I've got plenty of... attention... for both of you!
;)

On second though, fights are kinda fun to watch.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?