nbblood

Stolen Gear: Icon, Pilot, Smart, Vigil, Jumpsuits, Helmet, Pro-Dytter

Just got word that some gear was stolen from a Pelican case in transit from Houston International to Sao Paulo, Brazil. The gear belongs to Tom Jenkins, Skydive Spaceland jumper, captain of SPX8, World Team Member, and known big-way jumper/organizer. Many of us here know Tom.

Here is a list and description of the stolen gear:

Aerodyne Smart 150 Ser# 12616,Aerodyne Icon 14 Ser # 12567, Vigil Ser # 21785, Aerodyne Pilot 132 w/ World Team Logo ser# 12522, 2 Jumpsuits Bev (Black w/Teal grippers) and (Red with White Grippers, Honda Commercial suit), I anolog alti 2, 1 Pro Dytter, ! Black Phantom X helmet.

An alert is posted on Aerodyne's Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Aerodyne-Research-LLC/287559164745?sk=wall

I've attached a pic of Tom in the rig so you can see what it looks like. Let's keep an eye out for this gear. It will probably turn up in the small circle of skydiving somewhere.
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

brazil is the absolute worst about theivery in the mail.
I hope he gets his gear back, but I would never ever trust my rig with those scumbags. most people wont even insure packages going to brazil because theft is so rampant there. good luck.
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121