Islandcool

Another first for Skyyhi

I cannot believe you posted those pics, Ed. ROFLMAO. . .hey, I got the damn thing in the bag. Isn't that what reserves are for?

Naw, I keep telling him to redo it because only GOD knows if this one will work or not. . .at least the lines are straight. . .Oh, and don't forget that the only reason it took an hour and a half is because you couldn't work backward (I'm a lefty) - so we kept having to redo things. . .

Oh dang, so this is my first, right. . .if he jumps it I owe BEER. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

The great thing about it is that it hides all the stains from spilled drinks.

Well, all except that big RED wine stain from that bottle of wine we drank on 4th of July. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

hydrogen peroxide mixed with a little bit of dishwashing soap (the hand wash kind, not the dishwasher stuff) will take out a red wine stain. works better when the stain is fresh, but might work on an older one too.

Yeah, but if we clean the stain, then we will probably have to have the sofa cleaned. . .it would look funny to have one area where the white part was actually white. . .ROFL. . .
FGF #6
Darcy